Preferred Jewelers Warranty
A Century Of Craftsmanship, Modern Tools & Techniques
Only a Preferred Jeweler can offer you the Preferred Lifetime Nationwide Warranty at no additional cost to you.
The Preferred Warranty assures you that your Preferred Retailer is part of an ever growing and expanding
elite network of over 158 superior independent jewelers. The most trusted jeweler in Wilmington, NC.
The Preferred Lifetime Nationwide Warranty is only offered by a Preferred Jeweler, at no additional cost to the customer. This warranty guarantees that the Preferred Retailer is part of an ever-expanding network of over 158 exceptional independent jewelers.
The Preferred Warranty is automatically included with eligible purchases, covering natural and lab-grown round diamonds up to .20ctw. It ensures that customers can find a Preferred Jeweler in their new community, whether they are local, moving, a college student, in the military, or buying a gift for someone in another city or state. As long as the jewelry item is registered, inspected, and serviced at a Preferred Jeweler every six months, the jeweler can offer lifetime maintenance and care for the item.
The Preferred Warranty also provides automated email notifications, sent 30 and 14 days prior to the inspection due date. These reminders assist customers in keeping their purchase under warranty and in good standing by reminding them to visit their Preferred Retailer every six months.
The Preferred Warranty offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the item and provides lifetime maintenance to maintain the beauty and longevity of the jewelry for years to come.
What does the free Nationwide Warranty cover?
Any Preferred Jeweler will, at no charge:
- REPLACE A DIAMOND – Up to .20ctw at no additional charge to consumer.
- RE-TIPPING OF PRONGS –Re-tipping is the process of adding small amounts of metal to the tip of each prong. Stones do not have to be removed.
- INSPECTION OF CHANNELS AND SETTING WORK –Thorough inspection of all prongs, channel and setting work to assure none of the stones move in any way.
- RE-SIZING -When possible, a Preferred Jeweler will provide lifetime resizing of your ring. Some rings are not sizable, especially if there is a large size difference, a specialty design or there is micro pave.
- TIGHTENING OF STONES – Preferred recommends and requires that you come in to your Preferred retailer to have your items inspected every 6 months so that we can check for any loose stones and perform the necessary repairs.
- REFINISHING AND POLISHING – Any scratches and or scuffs will be polished. Some finishes can’t be restored especially specialty designer finishes. Steam, ultrasonic cleaning and polishing machines are used to bring your jewelry to pristine condition.
- LOOSE EARRING BACKS – Your earring backs will be repaired if they are no longer secure.
- FREE LIFETIME MAINTENANCE – To keep your warranty valid you are required to visit your Preferred Jeweler every 6 months to have your items inspected.
- MOVING? Just click on the tab titled Nationwide Presence on our website to locate the nearest Preferred retailer in your new town.